Welcome to Computer Software Development, Inc.Put our Expertise to Work
It's more than just a slogan, it's an invitation.
We invite you to give us the opportunity to demonstrate how valuable our knowledge can be.
Call us for an introductory consultation; it's free so you have nothing to lose, except your computer worries.
At Computer Software Development, Inc. (CSD) our product is BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
For over 20 years CSD has concentrated on understanding specific business application requirements. We work with our customers as a team to determine the best possible solution. Our only product is business systems for business clients.
As an independent systems integrator, CSD has the objectivity to offer unbiased analysis of your present and future needs. This product-independent objectivity allows us to look at the total picture and configure flexible, cost-effective systems utilizing the latest proven technology.
Our team approach promotes close working relationships and allows us the flexibility to be involved to any degree needed, from the initial systems specification development to the turn-key design and implementation of the entire business application system(s).
CSD has over 40 years of combined experience in the design, implementation, project management, and maintenance of business systems in a number of business markets. Our applications include manufacturing, industrial engineering, distribution, retail sales, property management, medical, communications, networking, food processing industries, city government, operations research and banking.
Our service and commitment to quality sets us apart from the rest of the field. Operator personnel training and documentation are key issues often overlooked by other integrators, after all, a system is only as good as the customers’ ability to operate and maintain it. We will not relinquish a project until total customer satisfaction is achieved. Our service goes well beyond the startup phase. We offer full remote support so your company is always in reach of essential assistance.
The Vision we support is “World prosperity through helping others who want to help themselves grow and prosper"
Our Mission Statement…
The mission of Computer Software Development, Inc. is to help businesses grow and prosper, primarily through implementing innovative systems, procedures and training with a professional and competent team committed to the highest quality and standards of excellence.
The wrong computer decision can cost a business not only in dollars, but in lost time and productivity. Computer technology can be a tremendous competitive asset to any business, but only if this technology is harnessed in an effective and well-planned manner.
You wouldn’t handle important legal affairs without the advice of a qualified attorney. Similarly, your business needs professional guidance to plan and implement a successful computer strategy.
We combine technical expertise with a solid foundation in business principles. The Computer Software Development, Inc. seven step path to success has been designed to lead to an ideal computer solution.
Seven Step Path to Success
Computer Needs Analysis
Potential Solution Evaluation
- On-Going Support
Computer software is the single most important component in any computer system. Without software a computer is just another useless machine.
Pre-packaged software may suffice in some instances, but rarely suits all needs. All too often a business is forced to alter its operating procedures to accommodate a computer system. We offer the alternative of designing and developing a system to match and enhance your business, either by modifying an existing system or writing one from scratch to fit your particular operation.
Our experienced programming staff is well versed in a number of languages and databases for networked environments. Using these tools we can provide you with acustomized solution to fit your business needs.
Financial management is the most important business computer application. The ability to access timely financial and decision-making information is critical in today's fast paced business environment.
A computerized accounting system can give you quick answers to questions like these:
- Which customers have overdue balances?
- When should I pay in order to maximize available discounts?
- What inventory items should I re-order?
- Who are my best customers?
- Is my business making a profit?
A well developed computerized accounting system can minimize repetitive bookkeeping chores as well as eliminate clerical and mathematical errors.
The hundreds of accounting systems on the market today all differ in terms of features, price, and level of sophistication. Don’t make the mistake of choosing the wrong system for your company.
Computer Software Development, Inc. works with the top accounting software packages available today, ranging from simple to highly sophisticated, modifiable multi-user systems.
Computer training if often overlooked during the implementation of a computer system. But without proper training, the computer's full potential will never be realized.
We offer concentrated training courses for the applications essential to business survival. Our ability to remote into the your company and work with individuals directly is the best of all learning experiences.
One-on-one training at your convenience, your site or ours, you pick the subject. This training works great for busy schedules, clients with special needs, and advanced users requiring specific training.
Corporate Training Programs
We will work with you to customize a training plan for your company that not only provides a precisely tailored service, but saves your company money.
We can come to you and conduct any course provided at the Professional Training Center. We adjust the subject matter to emphasize the areas you need most.
Hardware & Software Support
Hardware from one store, software from another, consulting and programming from still another source leaves you to iron out the technical integration. We offer hardware and software to our clients as a service to provide the total system solution.
Computer Software Development, Inc. is not a retail outlet. We maintain no inventory or sales quotas. We are a Valued Added Reseller with extensive dealer resources. We locate quality hardware and software at the best price to give you exceptional value. The value is our expertise and experience.
As your business grows, your computer needs will change. Computer Software Development, Inc. will be right there to satisfy those needs with the latest hardware and software technology.
|• Computers||• Networks||• On-Site Services|
|• Printers||• Software||• Training|
Your success is our success. At Computer Software Development, Inc. we strive to develop a relationship with our clients, not just a sale.
Able to offer full remote support
CSD's project profiles offer a look at some of the successful implementations we have provided for our customers. We recognize that a clear understanding of the high level goals for each project, and a continual focus on those goals throughout each project, is critical for success. In each of the following profiles, we provide:
- Client company overview
- Outline of the project goals
- Description of the tools, technologies and implementation methodologies applied to the business needs
- Review of the results of the project
Learn more about some businesses who have improved their operations by partnering with CSD
In Tolerance - Precision Part Manufacturer Doubles Revenue and Triples Sales Order Volume Without Increasing Administrative Overhead With AQUISS Software as Their Business Backbone!
Timberline Manufacturing - Manufacturer Implements ERP Solution and TRIPLES PROFITS Over Three Years WITHOUT Increasing Overhead!!!
Computer Software Development, Inc.
826 Summit St.
Center Point, IA 52213
Phone: (319) 849-2298
FAX: (319) 849-1889
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm CT
.NET Application Developer
Computer Software Development, Inc. is seeking a .NET Application Developer to work with their team of extremely knowledgeable and highly motivated software engineers on Computer Software Development, Inc.'s domain specific custom software solutions to keep companies on the competitive edge and in compliance. Interested applicants need to have experience with .NET development and project management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Constructing and maintaining large Window-based and Web-based applications using C#.
- Utilizing third party components to speed development time
- Providing new ideas for improvements to the product and our processes
- Set and meet realistic project milestones while producing high quality solutions
- Support the technical needs of clients by providing feedback, design assistance and information system consulting.
- Learn new development tools and technologies.
- Working directly with the client through the entire development phase of the project
- Code, test and debug new applications and enhancements according to design and specification
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks and effectively communicate this information to other team members or clients
- Manage code revisions and variations
- Work with little supervision
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- AS or BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- Must have at least 2 years of development and testing experience in the Microsoft’s .NET development platform
- Must have at least one year project management/client base experience
- Must have at least 2 years experience with either C# or VB.NET preferred (C# will be used)
- Must have at least 2 years experience in relational-database-centered, client-server application environment.
- Multi-tiered application development
- General understanding of programming techniques and constructs, usability and accessibility
- Microsoft .NET framework, Visual Studio.NET, ADO.NET, XML Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or later (minimum 2 years experience)
- Database architecture, performance tuning, security implications
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (minimum 1 year experience)
- Basic Functionality: Windows administration, Microsoft Operating System configuration, networking and security
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to proactively drive testing efforts with development and program management
- Must be able to implement projects to completion and work with schedules and timelines.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum process a plus
- Must have strong analytical thinking skills
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, and a self-starter
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Proactive in driving improvement and the ability to work independently
Work hours must be flexible. Position requires long periods of sitting.
- Team-Oriented: Must be able to communicate well, respect colleagues, and build effective working relationships with many types of people.
- Communication Skills: Should have excellent written and oral communication skills and a passion for creating relationships.
- Flexible: Must be able to adapt to changing environment and respond positively to new processes or priorities.
- Learner: Must demonstrate an enthusiasm for learning and desire to keep up-to-date with what is happening in the software world. Continuous learner and teacher of sound theories and practical techniques.
- Commitment: Must demonstrate initiative and good judgment, and be consistently trustworthy, reliable, and responsible for delivering results.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume.
Please include in your cover letter:
Microsoft .NET framework years of experience; Microsoft .NET framework level of expertise 1-10 scale and Microsoft server years of experience and expertise.
Send all materials to:
Computer Software Development, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
RE: .net Application Developer
826 Summit St.
P.O. Box 524
Center Point, IA 52213
Computer Software Development, Inc. and AccountMate recognize the need for a flexible software solution. We realize businesses have unique needs and require that their software solution conforms to their business instead of their business conforming to their software solution.
AccountMate is fully customizable and our talented custom development team is ready to mold AccountMate into the solution that is right for your business.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Consolidated Ledger
- Contact Manager
- General Ledger
- Purchase Order
- Sales Order
- Upsell Management
- Customer Inventory Manager
- Inventory Control
- Inventory Item Specification
- Lot Control
- Price Control
- Return Merchandise Authorization
- Return to Vendor Authorization
- Controlling Costs.
- Reduce cost of regulatory compliance due to new government regulations and rules.
- Reduce cost of meeting audit requirements from individual retailers.
- Reduce cost of retailers requirements for food products and ingredients to be easily and quickly traced in case of recall.
- Reduce cost of increased required inspections and quality control processes.
- Fixed Assets
- Job Cost